News: Daytona Beach and Other Beach Community Residents in Florida Fight Black Mold
For Home Health Patients, Schools and Businesses in Daytona Beach and Throughout Florida, Black Mold is Not the Only Concern. Every Type of Mold Growth Will Impact Health.
Residents and businesses in Ormond Beach and the Palm Coast communities, as well as New Smyrna Beach, and Daytona Beach all experience extreme humidity. Which means they are perfect targets for mold. Any building that does not control indoor humidity to below 60% is guaranteed to have some mold growth. With near 100% humidity, the likelihood of that happening is high. And the health impacts are guaranteed. Anywhere from being imperceptible to life-threatening. Home Health companies and Assisted Living Centers that work with aging adults and other-wise immunocompromised patients need to be especially vigilant. Schools with hundreds or thousands of children also need to cleanse their buildings, as the odds that there is mold and that some of the students may have an adverse reaction are high. Anybody that has ever experienced a chronic sinus infection almost assuredly has mold spores and mycotoxins at the root of that infection. Increasingly aggravated asthma, and simply feeling run down are also signs. But the bottom line is this... If your home, in its lifetime, has ever had mold, and your health does not feel like it is where it should be, then it is time for an air-quality test. Mold may not be the primary cause, but it unquestionably, at the right levels will have an impact.
Unless you know the full history of your home, you need to do a full home cleanse. Mold spores and humidity will get behind walls, and if there is poor ventilation between studs, for example, mold will grow. In the event of something more extreme, such as a pin-hole leak in a pipe, or condensation in a crawlspace under your home walls or compromised roofs leading to minor leaks into your attic; these are all sources of mildew and mold growth of all kind.
Live slightly further inland in Deltona, Florida, or north of there in De Leon Springs or perhaps in DeLand? In any of thee communities, or really anywhere throughout the state of Florida needs to be aware of mold growth. You need to look no further than the articles below.
- Florida Homeowners Choose Healthy Home Environmental Services for Mold Testing - EIN Newson 09/20/2022 at 3:30 pm
Florida Homeowners Choose Healthy Home Environmental Services for Mold Testing EIN News
- Weather Updates: Puerto Rico Reels From Hurricane Fiona - The New York Timeson 09/06/2022 at 7:00 am
Weather Updates: Puerto Rico Reels From Hurricane Fiona The New York Times
- Mold Removal in South Florida: How Ediss Mold Remediation Can Help - Asian Newson 08/06/2022 at 7:00 am
Mold Removal in South Florida: How Ediss Mold Remediation Can Help Asian News
- Tenants of Winter Park apartment complex struggle with mold, bugs, landlord inaction - Orlando Sentinelon 07/19/2022 at 7:00 am
Tenants of Winter Park apartment complex struggle with mold, bugs, landlord inaction Orlando Sentinel
- Black mold corrodes family's experience at Ponte Vedra Beach hotel - FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXXon 07/04/2022 at 7:00 am
Black mold corrodes family's experience at Ponte Vedra Beach hotel FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXX
- Mold infested rental in Largo forces mother, 2 children to abandon furniture, toys and home - ABC Action News Tampa Bayon 05/12/2022 at 7:00 am
Mold infested rental in Largo forces mother, 2 children to abandon furniture, toys and home ABC Action News Tampa Bay
- Two more Tampa apartment complexes run by Cambridge Management are riddled with problems - Creative Loafing Tampaon 04/26/2022 at 7:00 am
Two more Tampa apartment complexes run by Cambridge Management are riddled with problems Creative Loafing Tampa
- Two months later, questions linger about safety of FSU buildings - FSView & Florida Flambeauon 04/17/2022 at 7:00 am
Two months later, questions linger about safety of FSU buildings FSView & Florida Flambeau
- Jacksonville couple dealing with harmful mold in apartment, feel rental property has taken advantage of them - FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXXon 03/21/2022 at 7:00 am
Jacksonville couple dealing with harmful mold in apartment, feel rental property has taken advantage of them FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXX
- FSU Sandels workers, students left wondering what's next after report - Tallahassee Democraton 02/09/2022 at 8:00 am
FSU Sandels workers, students left wondering what's next after report Tallahassee Democrat
Does Your Home or Business Have Toxic Mold?
All molds have been known to cause health issues. Considering how much time you spend in your home, at work, or indoors in general. The quality of the air that you breathe for 16 to 23 hours a day in these two locations matters. Find out how inexpensive it is to cleanse and protect your space from future mold growth.