News: Daytona Beach and Other Beach Community Residents in Florida Fight Black Mold
For Home Health Patients, Schools and Businesses in Daytona Beach and Throughout Florida, Black Mold is Not the Only Concern. Every Type of Mold Growth Will Impact Health.
Residents and businesses in Ormond Beach and the Palm Coast communities, as well as New Smyrna Beach, and Daytona Beach all experience extreme humidity. Which means they are perfect targets for mold. Any building that does not control indoor humidity to below 60% is guaranteed to have some mold growth. With near 100% humidity, the likelihood of that happening is high. And the health impacts are guaranteed. Anywhere from being imperceptible to life-threatening. Home Health companies and Assisted Living Centers that work with aging adults and other-wise immunocompromised patients need to be especially vigilant. Schools with hundreds or thousands of children also need to cleanse their buildings, as the odds that there is mold and that some of the students may have an adverse reaction are high. Anybody that has ever experienced a chronic sinus infection almost assuredly has mold spores and mycotoxins at the root of that infection. Increasingly aggravated asthma, and simply feeling run down are also signs. But the bottom line is this... If your home, in its lifetime, has ever had mold, and your health does not feel like it is where it should be, then it is time for an air-quality test. Mold may not be the primary cause, but it unquestionably, at the right levels will have an impact.
Unless you know the full history of your home, you need to do a full home cleanse. Mold spores and humidity will get behind walls, and if there is poor ventilation between studs, for example, mold will grow. In the event of something more extreme, such as a pin-hole leak in a pipe, or condensation in a crawlspace under your home walls or compromised roofs leading to minor leaks into your attic; these are all sources of mildew and mold growth of all kind.
Live slightly further inland in Deltona, Florida, or north of there in De Leon Springs or perhaps in DeLand? In any of thee communities, or really anywhere throughout the state of Florida needs to be aware of mold growth. You need to look no further than the articles below.
- Mold Authority Launches Expansion Plan, Targeting Florida as Awareness of the Effects of Air-Quality Grows - 1851 Franchiseon 08/15/2021 at 7:00 am
Mold Authority Launches Expansion Plan, Targeting Florida as Awareness of the Effects of Air-Quality Grows 1851 Franchise
- Roasters Coffee employees allegedly fired for reporting mold - YakTriNews KAPP-KVEWon 07/20/2021 at 7:00 am
Roasters Coffee employees allegedly fired for reporting mold YakTriNews KAPP-KVEW
- Steps To Take To Repair Home Water Damage - Island Origins | The Caribbean American Lifestyle Magazine - Island Originson 07/16/2021 at 7:00 am
Steps To Take To Repair Home Water Damage - Island Origins | The Caribbean American Lifestyle Magazine Island Origins
- Centerville UT Home Mold Removal - Toxic Mildew Remediation Services Launched - Newswireon 07/06/2021 at 7:00 am
Centerville UT Home Mold Removal - Toxic Mildew Remediation Services Launched Newswire
- Wounded Army veteran gifted mortgage-free home in Eustis - Orlando Sentinelon 05/29/2021 at 7:00 am
Wounded Army veteran gifted mortgage-free home in Eustis Orlando Sentinel
- Dirty dining: Mold, bugs and employee handwashing issues found at Bradenton-area restaurants - Bradenton Heraldon 04/21/2021 at 7:00 am
Dirty dining: Mold, bugs and employee handwashing issues found at Bradenton-area restaurants Bradenton Herald
- Woman finds black lump in Cheesecake Factory meal - is it a dead frog? - Daily Mailon 04/08/2021 at 7:00 am
Woman finds black lump in Cheesecake Factory meal - is it a dead frog? Daily Mail
- Woman Finds What She Suspects is a Frog in Her Cheesecake Factory Meal - Newsweekon 04/08/2021 at 7:00 am
Woman Finds What She Suspects is a Frog in Her Cheesecake Factory Meal Newsweek
- Two military families sue over horrendous housing conditions in Monterey. - Monterey County Weeklyon 03/12/2021 at 8:00 am
Two military families sue over horrendous housing conditions in Monterey. Monterey County Weekly
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge - BocaNewsNow.comon 02/26/2021 at 8:00 am
Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge BocaNewsNow.com
Does Your Home or Business Have Toxic Mold?
All molds have been known to cause health issues. Considering how much time you spend in your home, at work, or indoors in general. The quality of the air that you breathe for 16 to 23 hours a day in these two locations matters. Find out how inexpensive it is to cleanse and protect your space from future mold growth.