News: Daytona Beach and Other Beach Community Residents in Florida Fight Black Mold
For Home Health Patients, Schools and Businesses in Daytona Beach and Throughout Florida, Black Mold is Not the Only Concern. Every Type of Mold Growth Will Impact Health.
Residents and businesses in Ormond Beach and the Palm Coast communities, as well as New Smyrna Beach, and Daytona Beach all experience extreme humidity. Which means they are perfect targets for mold. Any building that does not control indoor humidity to below 60% is guaranteed to have some mold growth. With near 100% humidity, the likelihood of that happening is high. And the health impacts are guaranteed. Anywhere from being imperceptible to life-threatening. Home Health companies and Assisted Living Centers that work with aging adults and other-wise immunocompromised patients need to be especially vigilant. Schools with hundreds or thousands of children also need to cleanse their buildings, as the odds that there is mold and that some of the students may have an adverse reaction are high. Anybody that has ever experienced a chronic sinus infection almost assuredly has mold spores and mycotoxins at the root of that infection. Increasingly aggravated asthma, and simply feeling run down are also signs. But the bottom line is this... If your home, in its lifetime, has ever had mold, and your health does not feel like it is where it should be, then it is time for an air-quality test. Mold may not be the primary cause, but it unquestionably, at the right levels will have an impact.
Unless you know the full history of your home, you need to do a full home cleanse. Mold spores and humidity will get behind walls, and if there is poor ventilation between studs, for example, mold will grow. In the event of something more extreme, such as a pin-hole leak in a pipe, or condensation in a crawlspace under your home walls or compromised roofs leading to minor leaks into your attic; these are all sources of mildew and mold growth of all kind.
Live slightly further inland in Deltona, Florida, or north of there in De Leon Springs or perhaps in DeLand? In any of thee communities, or really anywhere throughout the state of Florida needs to be aware of mold growth. You need to look no further than the articles below.
- My healthy husband died at just 26 years old - the silent killer was ... - USTimesPoston 01/31/2023 at 11:18 am
My healthy husband died at just 26 years old - the silent killer was ... USTimesPost
- Disgusting: MORE MOLD as Magic Kingdom Shows Serious ... - Disney Diningon 01/03/2023 at 8:00 am
Disgusting: MORE MOLD as Magic Kingdom Shows Serious ... Disney Dining
- Heartbroken fiancée blasts FEMA as dad-of-two, 26, dies after being exposed to toxic mold... - The US Sunon 01/03/2023 at 8:00 am
Heartbroken fiancée blasts FEMA as dad-of-two, 26, dies after being exposed to toxic mold... The US Sun
- New Fresno Trustee Plans to Hit the Ground Running with ‘School Walks’ - gvwire.comon 12/13/2022 at 8:00 am
New Fresno Trustee Plans to Hit the Ground Running with ‘School Walks’ gvwire.com
- Black Mold: Signs, Symptoms, and Complications - Verywell Healthon 12/12/2022 at 8:00 am
Black Mold: Signs, Symptoms, and Complications Verywell Health
- Toxic Mold Overview - FindLawon 12/05/2022 at 8:00 am
Toxic Mold Overview FindLaw
- The Dangers Of Black Mold: What Causes It, How To Clean It, and Prevent It - Newsweekon 11/18/2022 at 8:00 am
The Dangers Of Black Mold: What Causes It, How To Clean It, and Prevent It Newsweek
- 4 Best Dehumidifiers in 2023, Tested and Reviewed - Good Housekeepingon 11/13/2022 at 8:00 am
4 Best Dehumidifiers in 2023, Tested and Reviewed Good Housekeeping
- Uncovered: MOLD U: Toxic mold making college miserable for ... - The Sumter Itemon 11/01/2022 at 7:00 am
Uncovered: MOLD U: Toxic mold making college miserable for ... The Sumter Item
- Mold, cracks, leaks, exposed rebar: concerned parents, commissioners discuss deterioration at North Beach Elementary - WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdaleon 10/26/2022 at 7:00 am
Mold, cracks, leaks, exposed rebar: concerned parents, commissioners discuss deterioration at North Beach Elementary WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
Does Your Home or Business Have Toxic Mold?
All molds have been known to cause health issues. Considering how much time you spend in your home, at work, or indoors in general. The quality of the air that you breathe for 16 to 23 hours a day in these two locations matters. Find out how inexpensive it is to cleanse and protect your space from future mold growth.